페이지 정보P.Seoㆍ2020-11-12 09:39
Korean First Presbyterian Church (KFPC) has a vibrant heart for missions and is also committed to investing in the spiritual education of the next generation. KFPC is seeking a Youth Group/English Ministry (EM) Pastor who will help cultivate this mission. The pastor will be actively involved in the youth students’ and EM members’ spiritual lives in order to promote a solid foundation of Christian faith. We are looking for someone who has a passion for God, with a love for youth members and English speaking families, as well as the ability to work well with Korean Ministry church leaders.
KFPC is located in Greensboro, North Carolina. Our congregation has around 300 members, with 45 Youth members and 20 EM members. We belong to the PC(USA) denomination.
Essential Duties and Tasks
· Preach each Sunday for the EM’s worship service (9:30AM) and the Youth’s worship service (11:00AM).
· Develop relationships with the existing Youth and EM members through regular communication and foster relationships with the church-at-large. This includes pastoral duties such as visitation and counseling.
· Develop and train lay leadership, teachers, and praise band members as Christ-like servant leaders for the ministry.
· Lead Youth Group Bible studies on Sundays and Fridays
· Lead EM cell group gatherings and Bible study
· Co-organize and execute year-round activities and programs that will promote spiritual growth (e.g., summer and winter youth retreats, revivals, outings, local outreach, summer missions, VBS, etc.)
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Master of Divinity
• US Permanent Resident Green Card or citizenship
• Bilingual (English & Korean) Preferred
• Comparable Salary
• Housing Stipend
• Moving Expenses Reimbursed
• Health Benefit
• Sick Leave and Vacation Days
• Financial and Structural Support of Continuing Education
• Stipend for Ministry Related Expenses (e.g., cell phone, laptop, books, etc.)
If interested, please send the following via-email(firstname.lastname@example.org) only:
2. Personal Testimony
3. Personal Vision Statement
4. Copy of a Sermon (video link)
5. 2 letters of recommendation from pastors or ministry leaders.
Elder Imsoon Yoon
Korean First Presbyterian Church
318 Stagecoach Trail
Greensboro, NC 27409
Office: (336) 632-1585
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.