페이지 정보AKAMCㆍ2017-01-02 18:36
SENIOR PASTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF SENIOR PASTOR
1. Lead and preach Sunday sermons and weekly bible studies and prayer meetings.
2. Provide spiritual leadership and discipleship training to English Ministry (EM) congregation members and train small group leaders.
3. Provide pastoral counseling and visitations.
4. Lead in planning, executing and evaluating ministry events/programs throughout the year: retreats, community outreach and short-term mission projects.
1. Master of Divinity or equivalent from an accredited seminary.
2. Experience in English Ministry.
3. Possess calling to shepherd a multi-ethnic/multi-culture congregation.
4. Fluent in both written and spoken English. Fluency in spoken Korea is desirable but not required.
2. Personal Testimony.
3. Philosophy and vision statement for English Ministry.
4. 2 samples of sermons via CD or web address, if available.
5. 2 Recommendation Letters and ministry references contact information.
Salary Based on experience and education: Benefits and work allowances will also be provided (health insurance, moving, visitation, conferences, mission trips)
January 31, 2017
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.