페이지 정보Pilgrim Chur…ㆍ2017-04-17 15:43
Essential job functions are as follows:
1. Plan and execute biblically accurate, culturally relevant, and high energy services for middle school students.
2. Lead a team of staff and volunteers in the creation and operation of a middle school student ministry, including weekly services and routine special events.
3. Develop and disciple a group of student leaders.
4. Cast vision for, teach, and program the church’s annual camp for middle school students including music selection, development of messages/teaching, and utilization of games and other artistic elements in the inspiration of middle school students in learning about God.
5. Design, plan, and conduct periodic parent meetings in order to meet the needs and expectations of families attending the church.
6. Direct the recruitment, training, and development of volunteers as needed to staff weekly programs and special events.
7. Create and manage a middle school student ministry calendar that will drive all the activities and teaching of the ministry.
Following documents must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 5, 2017.
• CV or Resume
• Personal statement of faith [personal testimony]
• Two Sample video of live worship
• Two recommendation letters
지원 접수 마감은 2017년 5월 5일 까지임.
Pilgrim Church | 18 Essex Road Paramus, NJ 07652 | Search/HR Committee | email@example.com
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.